Thursday, January 04, 2007

Session at MEDC USA

This morning I open my inbox to find a few emails regarding the sessions I proposed for MEDC in Las Vegas this year.
I opened the first email it read:
Congratulations! Your MEDC 2007 session suggestion, "Windows Vista Gadgets That Talk to my Mobile Phone," has been accepted.

Yay! How cool that will be a great session, my brain is already racing through some of the demos I want to do in this session.

I opened the next email, it read:
Thank you for your MEDC 2007 session submission titled: "Windows Vista Gadgets that talk to my Mobile Phone.."
Your session was reviewed by the MEDC 2007 Track Owner Committee, amongst a record number of 330 submissions. Unfortunately we were unable to accommodate this session submission in the MEDC 2007 conference


Interesting, so I get to present the session that has an upper case T in the word Talk but not the other one?
Now I am confused. Hopefully a glitch in the system that will be worked out in the next 24 hours.
I will keep you posted as to whether or not I am presenting this session at MEDC 2007.

1 comment:

Gabriel Gonzalez said...

It would a pitty for the attendants miss that session.

Good luck!