Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The meme continues...

Hugo "UberTablet" has passed the meme on to me.
So here are 5 things you might not know about me:

1. I am a Pisces

2. I love motorbikes and have owned, ridden into the ground and then sold 9 motorbikes ranging from 125cc to 1000cc

3. I have not been clean shaven since the age of 22. I can't be bothered with all that every morning, think of the time I have saved in my life to do something more interesting :)

4. I have not been employed full time (had a real job) since 1992. I have owned my own companies and employed other people. I currently provide consulting on a freelance basis.

5. I have been to Burning Man. It is a blast, full of freaks and friends (some of them both).

I pass the meme on to the other 2 RDs in Australia
Adam Cogan
Greg Low

previous editor on TechTalkBlogs
Mitch Denny

and ViaVirtualEarth friends
Tatham Oddie
John O'Brien

No comments: