Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Castblaster Mike does it again!

Castblaster Mike has been hard at work in his laboratory and today he sent me (and Hugo) an email regarding the latest tweaks to castblaster, the podcasting software. He has made it UMPC friendly! The best thing is he is following best practices and building a single program that will scale accordingly on the different screen sizes.

You can hear him do a test on his brand new UMPC.

I am looking forward to getting my hands on the new version.

Thanks Mike!

2 comments:

propstm said...

Dr. Neil,

I've got the Q1b (no built in mic on that one). Do you happen to have a suggestion for what would be a good mic to purchase to use to get into UMPC-casting.

Thanks!

-Matt

Dr. Neil said...

Hi Matt,

when not using the built in Mic I use a Logitech USB headset. I use the same headset for Skype as well. I like this headset so much I bought one for the UK, one for the USA and one for Australia so whereever I go I have a headset I like for Skype :)