Wednesday, January 17, 2007

MEDC 2007 sessions resolved - again

After I told you that the sessions had been resolved the last time there have been a number of email threads going and the session titled From Smartphone to Server has been dropped.

I am now presenting the following 3 sessions this year at MEDC:

Windows Live Services on Windows Mobile

The Synchronization Story

Windows Vista Gadgets That Talk to my Mobile Phone

The reason for dropping the From Smartphone to Server session is that my good friend Daniel Moth is doing his session Sharing assets between the .NET Compact Framework and the .NET Framework. Daniel, through his blog posts and sessions he has presented, has taught me a lot of cool ways to build one assembly that runs on all of my computers (from Smartphone to Server!). I am pleased he is presenting this topic as it is super important for mobile developers to realize how they can extend their reach.

No comments: