Sunday, February 11, 2007

Book Review: The God Delusion

The God Delusion
By Richard Dawkins

I have been a fan of the writings of Richard Dawkins for over 10 years now. This book is brilliantly written, stimulating, thought provoking and funny. Richard has a very British sense of humour that appeals to me. His intellectual pursuits further cement my connection with him as an author.
Richard’s ability to break down the arguments and present Religion with a scientific viewpoint is invaluable. The truth behind the delusion that still persists throughout the world is clearly stated and broken down into its (ridiculous) components.

I give this book 9 out of 10

Full review here

1 comment:

Jason said...

I have read some of his books and agree with everything you say about his writing style. I really enjoy reading his stuff and will continue to do so.

I, however, am still one of the deluded ones. I caught the virus and can't seem to shake it.

I'll pray for you though :-)