Monday, October 11, 2004

Thought for the morning

It is good to be back in Australia. This morning I went for a run on the beach and then a splash in the sea :)
Back home in the shower (the place I tend to get most inspiration) I was thinking through some of the things I've done in my life. Lots of success but also some failure. I thought how I have learnt more from failure than success, yet we tend measure people from their record of success rather than the lessons they've learnt from failure. Strange huh?
I think:
"The past is a history to learn from not repeat"

1 comment:

Alex said...

Words of wisdom. What you said reminded me of something I heard about experience; some people learn from books, some learn from direct experience and some just have to fall down the mineshaft a few times before they get it.