Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Conference season has started

Last week I was in Las Vegas (yeh baby!) for MIX and MEDC.
Doing 2 conferences that overlap was ambitious but it worked out great. I met so many amazing people and had fantastic conversations about technology, the future of the web, and heaps of other topics.
I also got to see some very cool new projects.
My friends from the ScreenEdit team in the UK were also there, recording plenty of conversation and points of view. Look out for the interviews appearing on the site soon.
So what other conferences do I plan to attend this year?

Maybe I will see you at one of these events?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see another conference enthusiast. Just found your blog today after searching "conference season" in Google. I'd like to invite you to keep track of other conferences you want to follow on our site, Confabb.com. We'd love your feedback. It's free to join and once you do, you have access to all of the other conference junkies inside the system.

Thanks and all the best,
Jon with Confabb